Les offres de stages
Votre recherche actuelle d'offres de stage concerne :
Domaine : Tous - Région : Toutes
Business Developer h/F Luxembourg
- Entreprise : NUTCHEL
- Date : 01/12/2019
- Domaine : Restauration - Tourisme
- Référence de l'offre : Creating business opportunities
Nutchel is strongly expanding, and wishes to open new tiny camps (consisting of 6 units per camp) by establishing partnerships with private owners of a beautiful piece of land who are willing to combine their current activity by diversifying into glamping tourism, who are hospitality driven and who like to share their passion with guests.
Nutchel is currently looking for a passionate Business Developer, prospecting for our future Tiny Camps in the Countryside on the French market
You will be in charge of defining a strategic development plan to identify those new potential partners, and to lead the actions from contact to signing the partnerships.
You will be the person who will implement a development plan in France, Luxembourg and the French part of Belgium.
• Responsible for identifying targets, monitoring recruitment, relaunching, preselecting future sites
• Manage the assistance to the candidate during the process of franchising
What you bring to the table:
• A trainee for a period of 6 months (can be extended to 12 months) from a Business and/or Management School with a former experience of 6 months in sales or marketing.
• Agile, mind-driven, trade hunter and challenger
• Excellent communication skills, have an eye for detail
• Languages: fluent French and English (both written and spoken). German and/or Dutch skills are considered an asset
• Great at multi-tasking working in an organized manner
• Proven ability to self-manage, show initiative and have a problem-solving mentality
• You are creative and have a passion for nature and the outdoors
• Willing to evolve in an entrepreneurial environment
Cette offre est disponible dans plusieurs pays : Luxembourg
Les dernières informations
consultables sur les sites étudiants SEPRO